Monday, November 19, 2007

Hawkeyes for Hillary?

Hillary has the lead, but can she hold off an improving Obama. Oh wait did I say she has the lead... here comes Obama. I also don't think it wise to count Edwards out of this race yet, considering his performance in 2004. A three horse race, with a big dark governor pony coming up from behind. Richardson, the pony, could benefit from the three leaders beating each other up, but I wouldn't hold my breath. This one will come down to the last week, I think mostly because that is just how Iowans do it*. Look at that positive slope for Big O, if I were in Hill's camp I would be secretly campaigning in Florida to make sure to stop the bleeding if a loss occurs in either NH or Iowa.


(*ASIDE: Did you ever wonder if this Iowa Caucus thing is a big conspiracy to keep interest? Doesn't it seem like there are at least three surprises in every race to win Iowa. This of course excepts Harkin's '92 bid.)

No comments: