Tuesday, June 17, 2008

This week's "not so Goode"...

I don't know if you saw my earlier post the need of the Greg Goode for US House website and campaign organization for a campaign worker, but I came across another gem while looking for the "New Covenant for the Conservative Movement" on his website. If you go to the campaign blog portion of the website and scroll down to entries from February you will find the following two entries:

Number 1:
Note from the Road
February 18, 2008 | Posted by Greg Goode

Like most of the residents of Southern Indiana, I was surprised to read the contents of the following very-well done article by Tom Langhorne with the Evansville Courier and Press regarding the "tricky decision" Brad Ellsworth will have to make in determining whether to support Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama. To me, there is no trickiness about it. I believe that Hoosiers deserve a reliable conservative voice in Washington to hold all Federal politicians accountable. I would not accept any money from Barack Obama and would challenge all Indiana politicians to turn away liberal efforts of courtship.

Greg
Number 2:
Tricky Decision? Not For Greg Goode
February 26, 2008 | Posted by Greg Goode
I am Leslie Goode, and my husband, Greg, is running for Congress. Like most of the residents of southern Indiana, Greg and I were surprised to read the contents of a well written article by Tom Langhorne with the Evansville Courier and Press regarding the "tricky decision" Brad Ellsworth will have to make in determining whether to support Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama. For the Goode family, there is no trickiness about it. We believe that Hoosiers deserve a reliable conservative voice in Washington to hold all politicians accountable. I know my husband better than anyone, and Greg Goode would not accept money from Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, or any other politician whose political agendas oppose our heritage and values.

Leslie Goode
Don't get me wrong, I understand the concept of "staying on message" in a campaign, but don't you think YOU could do better than that? Apply today! Help bring home a victory for a man who will work to establish a "New Covenant for the Conservative Movement" (of which I am still searching!).

1 comment:

Ken Graber said...

"liberal efforts of courtship?"

I have a feeling this guy's going to be a lot of fun for the next few months.